Monday, April 13, 2015

Milla Jovovovovovich - Fifth Element


I love Milla Jovovich, and it's mainly because I saw (and loved) The Fifth Element as a youngin'. Nowadays, I watch all her stupid zombie movie sequels with blatantly ripped off scenes from other movies and don't even care because she's in it. I'll watch anything with her in it just because of my childhood heart-on.

I decided I'm only going to spend a few hours max on each drawing. I don't wanna' go into obsessive detail until I practice fundamentals (see; basic human anatomy and figure construction + proper shading, etc etc) some more. Plus, I'm noticing I get bored of working on drawings pretty quickly.

Schedule for me will be; Do a drawing, look at drawing and try to figure out exactly what I'm terrible at, look up youtube and other drawing tutorials, attempt to apply improvements, do another drawing and figure out what else I'm bad at. For this drawing the focus will be on (laaaady) face, hand, and hair I think.









No comments:

Post a Comment